This recipe is adapted from Rachael Ray’s 4-minute spicy shrimp. It serves 4 people.
- 2 dozen jumbo wild shrimp cleaned, deveined with tails on
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ½ t of crushed red pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1 lemon- zested and ready to juice
- 2 T chopped parsley
Heat the pan on medium – high. Add olive oil. Add whole garlic cloves, red pepper, and shrimp. Cook until just pink and curled up. Remove garlic. Toss with lemon zest / juice and parsley. Taste, and serve!
Toss it into a container and bring it to the beach!